Workshop Use of algorithms on big DEM’s (4 - 5 April 2018, Tønsberg, Norway)
*** The deadline for submission of abstracts is extended to March 1st. ***
On April 4th and 5th, Kartverket and EuroSDR are organising a workshop on the use of algortihms on big DEM's at the County Governor's office in Tønsberg, Norway.
Possible topics (not in prioritized order):
Discuss the use of algorithms on big DEM’s in the following applications:
1. Automatic detection of waterbodies in LiDAR
2. Improvement of hydro network
3. Mapping of poles and powerlines
4. Obstacles for aviation – International view ICAO
5. DEM from image matching – Multispectral Analysis
6. Copernicus – Creating DTM’s on hydrography
7. Cloud computing (AWS) – Automatic corrections in preparation
8. DEM Analysis using Machine or deep Learning Algorithms
9. New data acquisition techniques and their processing
(multispectral ALS, single- photon lidar)
More ideas/topics could come up and are welcomed.
We welcome speakers from industry, academia and government.
Interested? More information can be found here.