Yannick Boucher works in the Department of Optics and Associated Techniques (DOTA) at ONERA, a French aerospace lab.
ONERA is the French aeronautics, space and defense research lab. A multi-disciplinary organization with experimental means unique in Europe, ONERA brings expertise to government programs, both institutional and industrial. It is a public research establishment, with about 2,000 employees, including 1,500 scientists, engineers and technicians. ONERA was originally created by the French government in 1946, and assigned six key missions:
- Direct and conduct aeronautical research
- Support the commercialization of this research by national and European industry
- Construct and operate the associated experimental facilities
- Supply industry with high-level technical analyses and other services.
- Perform technical analyses for the government
- Train researchers and engineers
- Organisation: ONERA
- Contact: Yannick.Boucher@onera.fr